QuizFaber is a helpful, free software only available for Windows, that belongs to the category Science & education software with subcategory Tools For Educators.
More about QuizFaber
It's available for users with the operating system Windows 95 and former versions, and it is only available in English. The current version of the program is 2.10.1 and was updated on 9/4/2007.
Since the program has been added to our selection of software and apps in 2007, it has managed to obtain 41,303 installations, and last week it had 28 installations.
About the download, QuizFaber is a program that takes up less free space than most software in the section Science & education software. It's a program very heavily used in many countries such as Egypt, United Arab Emirates, and Saudi Arabia.
- Revision of help (documentation) file, with the outstanding work of Muhammad Schmidt.
- Bug fixed: non executable quiz when apices (character: ') was written into text box of dialog windows: Frontsheet" > "Author" or "Tools" > "Options" > "Multimedia folder".
- Bug fixed: a possible software crash when a user moved/copyed questions into "Question Manager" dialog window.
- Bug fixed: a possible (but not probable) wrong quiz evaluation with at least 2 questions with more than 10 answers (only in some particular cases).
- Bug fixed: copy & paste of objects, was not enabled into the popup menu showed with the right click on the text box.
- Images linked from HTML quiz showed as a popup window instead of into a new browser window.
- Quiz translation in Swedish.